Thanks for using our social media page! You privacy is important to us, and below we have provided information about our handling of page visitor data. When you enter this page, engage in competitions or campaigns or contact us via the page, certain personal data may be processed by us, as explained below.
Purposes and categories of personal data
Our purposes for handling personal data and the categories of personal data used is often evident from the context of your contact with us, however, these are the main types of situations:
- If you contact us with an issue related to our products or some other query, we will use your name, contact info and the information you give us to help you.
- If you participate in a competition or campaign, we will typically process your name, contact info, images of you or other people, the fact that you participate, and any answers or other input you have provided for the purpose of managing the competition or campaign.
- Page visit analysis: We can use tools provided by Facebook to see anonymous statistics of about the persons who visit our site, such as their age and place of residence.
The legal basis for our use of personal data
Our handling of personal data will only happen within the boundaries of the law. The legal basis may either be that
- you have given us your express consent to a specified type of processing of personal data, for instance a photo that you have shared with us.
- that we have a legitimate interest in a certain type of use of personal data, and that we expect that you are ok with this based on your contact with us. Legitimate interests may serve as a legal ground for us in four instances:
- the commercial interest in creating attention for our brands and products by arranging and managing consumer participation in competitions and campaigns
- If you have contacted us with us with a question or other type of request, and the data processing is necessary to handle that request.
- the interest of knowing characteristics of the consumers who are interested in our brands and products, in order to adapt our products or marketing.
Deletion and anonymization of personal data
We will delete or permanently and irreversibly anonymize the personal data when we have handled your enquiry, you withdraw your consent by contacting us as described below or the campaign or competition is completed. More accurate information concerning how long we store your personal data in different contexts can be found in our privacy policies. Analysis data of page traffic is available to us.
Processing in systems from third party providers
Adequate legal privacy guaranties (EU standard terms or EU/US Privacy shield certification) are in place in case your personal data is processed in countries outside the EU. Please send us an email to email@example.com if you want to receive a copy of the relevant legal privacy guaranties.
Contact, access to personal data etc
The official names of our companies are Orkla Care Oy, Pierre Robert Oy, Orkla Foods Finland Oy, Orkla Confectionary & Snacks Finland Ab and Condite Oy. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want access to, extradite, correct or delete personal data that we have stored. You can also protest, demand limitations or withdraw your consent(s) at any time. For your information, you can also address a complaint towards the Finnish Data Protection Agency if you want to file a complaint concerning our processing of personal data.